1) Sometimes, it’s better to bunk a class and enjoy with friends, because now, when I look back, marks never make me laugh, but memories do.
2) Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.26) Childhood is the most valuable thing that’s taken away from you in life, if you think about it.3) I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.24) I had always thought that once you grew up you could do anything you wanted – stay up all night or eat ice- cream straight out of the container.4) The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.
5) If you don’t do anything stupid when you’re young, you won’t remember something funny when your old.6)Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenagehood, which is a complicated version of childhood.19) If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.18) In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.7) That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.16) Childhood is the most beautiful of all life’s seasons.
8) Childhood, after all, is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child.
9) I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
10) We carry our childhood with us.
11) I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now .
12) Why must they grow up and lose it all?
13) Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.
14) Whoever said that childhood is the happiest time of your life is a liar, or a fool.
15) There is no land like the land of your childhood.
17) All of us are products of our childhood.
20) Childhood should be carefree, playing in the sun; not living a nightmare in the darkness of the soul.
21) We may not be able to prepare the future for our children, but we can at least prepare our children for the future.
22) Childhood is that wonderful time of life when all you need to do to lose weight is take a bath.23) When you finally go back to your old hometown, you find it wasn’t the old home you missed but your childhood.
25) What was wonderful about childhood is that anything in it was a wonder. It was not merely a world full of miracles; it was a miraculous world.
27) It is never too late to have a happy childhood.
28) Childhood is a short season.
29) An idyllic childhood is probably illusion.
30) In my childhood I led the life of a sage, when I grew up I started climbing trees.